It’s the day you’ve all been waiting for: Friday! No, not because of the weekend. Because it is FLUFFY FACTS FRIDAY!
1. I am a bulldozer. Insert face in bowl, push kibble everywhere but in mouth.
2. When I want food, I go and sit and stare at Mom until she makes eye contact. I’m like Medusa; if you look into my eyes, you’re screwed. Except, instead of turning you to stone I just never stop meowing.
3. It may seem like I get a lot of baths, but I don’t get as many as I should because I like to leave battle scars. One time, I made Mom’s ear bleed. White, long-haired cats get dirty (and smelly) easily. That’s why they make pet wet wipes, right?
4. I like to lick my toys.
5. I do not like to lick people. The only time I lick Mom is when she has food. Then I will lick her fingers. Pandora, on the other hand, tries to bathe everyone. Me? I’m not even good at bathing myself.
6. I can eat from chopsticks. There is video evidence.
Want to know something about me? Leave a question in my ask box, and I will answer it on an upcoming Friday!